I'm a recent graduate from Seoul National University with a B.S. in Computer Science, living near Seoul, Korea. I love learning new things and writing code to solve problems. I also like playing piano and riding a bicycle along the Han river.
I've worked on my personal projects and contributed a little, mostly small patches, to some open source projects during my university years. Check out my GitHub page for the complete list of public works. Below are selected projects that may have some uses.
Websites and web apps
- Naver Webtoon Feeds, a feed generator for Naver webcomics. 2012–2014
- CPU Cooler Chart, a website to compare price and performance of various CPU coolers. 2013–2014
- Doshi, a timetable scheduler for special classes for students with disabilities. 2013
- 2013–2014 Korean Income Tax Calculator, a website to compare income taxes between 2013 and 2014 considering the changes in tax laws. 2013
- Credit/Check Cards Best Ratio Calculator, a website to find the best ratio that maximize the benefit considering both rewards and tax deductions. 2013
- Yaja, an interpreter and debugger for Aheui, an esoteric programming language, that runs in a web browser. 2013–
- jQuery Hangul IME, a script to enter Hangul characters in text fields and text areas. 2011–2013
- Tetris, a standard-compliant Tetris game. 2010–2011
Libraries and applications
- Simple TTP-free Mental Pocker protocol, a peer-to-peer poker protocol without a trusted third party. It was my undergrad thesis. 2014
- ARQ Simulation, a visualization for two ARQ protocols, Go-Back-N and Selective Reject. 2011–2013
- CSMA Simulation, a discrete event simulator for two MAC protocols, CSMA/CD and DCF, created to write the term paper. 2011
I've been playing beatmania IIDX since 2006. There is an archive for my play records up to 2008 created with 2dx-records. I've been playing again since SPADA was released in Korea. You can find my recent play records at iidx.me.